General Festival Phone Line: 478-330-7050
- Many unique assets can be contributed: The endowment fund will accept cash, stocks, bonds, real estate, LLP and LLC shares, and other assets.
- The process is simple and expeditious: CFCG serves as a partner to help build the endowment fund. CFCG’s staff has the experience and training to expedite planned and other complex gifts.
- Tax-deductible: All gifts to the Cherry Blossom Festival Endowment Fund are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- You can be a part of bringing economic impact to Middle Georgia: The Cherry Blossom Festival has been in existence for over 30 years and provides a ten-day festival to the citizens of Middle Georgia each spring. The Festival is responsible for significant economic impact to the Middle Georgia region, as well as promoting cultural activities, community fellowship, civic pride, and family friendly events for all ages.
- By check, debit card, or credit card
- In honor or memorial of a friend or loved one (Include the name of the honoree and the person to be notified, and CFCG will send an acknowledgement of your gift.)
- In your will by adding a charitable bequest to the Cherry Blossom Festival Endowment Fund at CFCG
- A portion of your Retirement Account by adding the Cherry Blossom Festival Endowment Fund at CFCG as a beneficiary
Become a charter Member Today
- Be among the first 20 contributors to give $2,500 or above