The Cherry Blossom Festival Road Race is a road race run/walk benefitting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Georgia.
More information is below:
- Who: YOU! And your friends and family! All levels of fitness and ability are welcome.
- What: 5K/Quarter Marathon + Virtual & Snooze Options
- When: Saturday, March 18th. Packet pick up opens at 7:30am. ALL races begin at 8:30am.
- Where: Howard High School, 6400 Forsyth Road, Macon, GA
- Why: We are celebrating over 20 years of providing care, comfort and hope for families of children receiving medical treatment in Central Georgia. Proceeds help us continue Keeping Families Close.
- How: We will have chip timing for a ROLLING start and finish. Registration for CHIPPED timing ends at 10pm, March 17. (Registrations after that time on-line and day of will not be chipped, nor eligible for prizes) Awards: 5K & Quarter Marathon awards will be given to the top two finishers in each classification (M & F): overall, age groups, and top Masters (40+, 50+, 60+). Virtual participants are not eligible for awards. First 200 Quarter Marathon participants will receive a Finisher’s Medal. Pre-Race Packet Pickup/Registration: Pre-race packet pick up and in person registration is available Thursday, March 16th, from 12 noon – 6:00 pm and Friday, March 17th, from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm at The Ronald McDonald House, 1160 Forsyth Street in Macon.
For More Information: Visit our website at www.rmhccga.org or contact Christen McCommon at firstname.lastname@example.org