Carolyn Crayton Park
You’ve been waiting all year
to enjoy your Festival favorite treats
For guests 21 and older, Premiere Events will serve alcoholic drinks like Yuengling, Michelob Ultra Organic Seltzer, frozen margaritas and more. Premier Events will be located by the Coca-Cola Entertainment Stage. On Thirsty Thursday, we will serve the Pink Lady. The Pink Lady is a pink vodka lemonade drink that looks as good as it tastes. Like in years past, commemorative beer mugs are available for purchase.
Non-alcoholic commemorative cups are also for sale when you purchase a beverage from one of the concessionaires located near the Coca-Cola Entertainment Stage.
And Did You Know?
The Cooking Channel visited the Cherry Blossom Festival in 2019 - so you know the food is REALLY GOOD!!! Check out the Carnival Eats episode - "There's Something About Cherry" streaming on The Cooking Channel.
There's Something About Cherry
Noah Cappe arrives in Macon, Georgia, for the International Cherry Blossom Festival and some of the prettiest, pinkest carnival treats around. He's getting a pimento cheese-filled breakfast sandwich called the Up All Night and a pink pizza called the Macon Cherry Bomb. Next, he's on his way to the Osceola County Fair in Kissimmee, Florida, to indulge in a trio of meat-filled midway munchies.
2021 Festival at Carolyn Crayton Park
Health and Safety Policies
- Face masks are required unless eating or drinking.
- Mandatory temperature checks when entering the Park. If your temperature is above 100.4, you will stand to the side for 5-10 minutes,
and then another check will take place. If your temperature is once again is over 100.4, you will not be allowed to enter the Park.
- The CDC approved Clorox 360 will be used to clean bathrooms, tables, chairs, portable restrooms, etc.
- Increased portable restrooms, hand washing stations, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the Park.
- Restrooms will be cleaned regularly with the Clorox 360. Cleaning times will be posted on the door.
- There will be entry-only locations (Round building and top of the Park) and one exit-only location (side across from the old United Building) to reduce guests passing each other.
- Pods will be setup in front of the stage for guests to enjoy local, regional, and national acts.
- Guests are allowed to bring in chairs to cut down on touchpoints. Chairs must be removed from the bag at admissions to ensure no items are hidden in the bag.
- Our midway provider will strictly enforce the following:
- Disinfect all surfaces with the chemical KOC-86 that is administered with a fogging device – KOC-86 protects for up to four (4) days
- Disinfect all surfaces daily as an extra precaution
- All employees are required to wear face masks
- Temperature checks are taken each morning
- All staff, vendors, etc.:
- Required to wear masks
- Mandatory temperature checks when checking in each morning