Carolyn Crayton Park
The Round Building
Since the start of Macon Georgia’s International Cherry Blossom Festival, the Festival has created an art print or a poster to commemorate that year’s festivities. This year, all prints will be showcased in the Round Building at Carolyn Crayton Park, thanks to Mike Kaplan. Mr. Kaplan has sponsored the Art Program for the past 39 years. As the presenting sponsor of the program, he received the first print of each year’s commemorative poster or art print. He has kindly donated the prints back to the Festival so our guests can enjoy the visual history of the Cherry Blossom Festival.
As you enjoy the 39 years of Festival artwork, make sure you visit the Cherry Blossom Gift Shop also located in the Round Building at Carolyn Crayton Park. From t-shirts, mugs, pins, posters and more, we offer a variety Cherry Blossom Festival Souvenirs. You can also purchase these items directly from our website. Visit our Gift Shop online HERE.
Cherry Blossom Art Through the Years
Art has been donated courtesy of Mike Kaplan
2021 Festival at Carolyn Crayton Park
Health and Safety Policies
- Face masks are required unless eating or drinking.
- Mandatory temperature checks when entering the Park. If your temperature is above 100.4, you will stand to the side for 5-10 minutes,
and then another check will take place. If your temperature is once again is over 100.4, you will not be allowed to enter the Park.
- The CDC approved Clorox 360 will be used to clean bathrooms, tables, chairs, portable restrooms, etc.
- Increased portable restrooms, hand washing stations, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the Park.
- Restrooms will be cleaned regularly with the Clorox 360. Cleaning times will be posted on the door.
- There will be entry-only locations (Round building and top of the Park) and one exit-only location (side across from the old United Building) to reduce guests passing each other.
- Pods will be setup in front of the stage for guests to enjoy local, regional, and national acts.
- Guests are allowed to bring in chairs to cut down on touchpoints. Chairs must be removed from the bag at admissions to ensure no items are hidden in the bag.
- Our midway provider will strictly enforce the following:
- Disinfect all surfaces with the chemical KOC-86 that is administered with a fogging device – KOC-86 protects for up to four (4) days
- Disinfect all surfaces daily as an extra precaution
- All employees are required to wear face masks
- Temperature checks are taken each morning
- All staff, vendors, etc.:
- Required to wear masks
- Mandatory temperature checks when checking in each morning