Souvenir Shop 2017
The NEW Cherry Blossom Gift Shop is located in the Travis Jean Building at 530 Cherry Street, Downtown Macon
Cherry Blossom pins available at the NEW Cherry Blossom Gift Shop, area Kroger locations, or any of the Robins Financial Credit Union Branches.
Inspiration for the 35th Anniversary Pin
The inspiration for Mark’s design was based on the theme of “Love, Beauty and International Friendship.” He wanted to showcase both the cherry blossom and the heart in a unifying design to reiterate the love and beauty of the festival. The “35 in gold and bold” showcases the accomplishment of the 35th anniversary. The leaves represent the span of the festival, with the bottom leaf showing the founding year of 1982 and the top leaf representing the new growth and upward progression to 2017. Pins are $5 each and include the following discount coupons.
- 25% off one item purchased at the Cherry Blossom Festival Gift Shop.
- 10% off a one-time purchase at the Museum Store at The Allman Brothers Band Museum at The Big House
- Free Adult Admission to The Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
- $1 off Adult Admission to the Museum of Arts and Sciences Macon
- $1 off Adult Admission to the Tubman Museum
- $1 off with the purchase of $7.59 or more at S&S Cafeterias
- 10% off one-time purchase in the Jet Fuel Java & Aviation Gifts at the Museum of Aviation.
- you also receive an Entry Form for a chance to win an EZ-GO Golf Cart or $500
2017 Pin Artist
Mark Ballard, a Macon native, is well-known as an artist/designer, chef, writer as well as a television and internet personality. He has been involved with the Cherry Blossom Festival in various ways since its beginning. Mark has a BFF from the Atlanta College of Art and his paintings hang in public and private collections across the United States. Learn more about Mark at markballard.com
Questions about the Souvenir Shop or the official CBF items?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 478-330-7050.
Grand Prize Partner
WMGT, The Telegraph, The Creek