Mulberry Street Arts & Crafts Festival
March 27, 2021 | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Join us for the largest shopping event and art festival in Middle Georgia! We’ll have multiple vendors, selling everything from homemade soaps, jams, bread and snacks to fine art, photography, leather works and jewelry. As always, it’s free to attend.
Health & Safety Policies for Mulberry Street Festival
- Face masks are required unless eating or drinking
- Hand sanitizer & complimentary face masks will be provided for those visitors who need them at our 4 points of entry and at our booth
- There will be 4 entrance points and 4 exit points to reduce guests passing.
- Temperatures will be taken before entry
- All staff, vendors, and volunteers will be required to wear face masks.
- Food vendors are required to wear face masks and gloves.
- An empty booth space will be between each vendor in order to adhere to the social distancing guidelines