Have you wanted a chance to say hi to Petals the Poodle, the Official Mascot of the Cherry Blossom Festival? Check out the schedule below for places and times Petals will be during the 41st Festival. Of course, you may see her more here and there. 🙂
Carolyn Crayton Park Meet and Greets will be near the Round Building.
- 12:00 p.m. – Opening Ceremony
- 12:30 p.m. -1:30 p.m. – Meet and Greet at Carolyn Crayton Park (CCP)
- 11:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Race Day in downtown Macon featuring the Wiener Dog Race, Bed Race, Trash Can Trot, Ultimate Air Dock Dogs Diving Competition and the Classic Car Show! Will Petals win this year’s bed race? You’ll have to come and see!
- 2:30 – Parade – Say hi to Petals in the Cherry Blossom Parade!
- 4:00 – Meet and Greet at CCP
- 5:00 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Meet and Greet at CCP
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Festival Finale at CCP